We're back! Re-opening Monday 9th Nov 2020.
Below is everything you need to know during our State Government mandated Step 2 Restrictions
Good news! We’re opening on Monday the 9th of November. BUT, please read on for important information.
GYM SESSION BOOKINGS
As per government regulations we are only able to have a limited number of people in the gym at any one time. This means that you will need to book in your gym sessions via our online portal. (This is the same portal we use for our group training classes).
I already have a password for the portal…
GREAT! Just log in and book in your session. Your ‘login’ is the email address you have registered with us.
I don’t have a password for the portal…
1. Click on the above link.
2. Click ‘forgot password?’.
3. Enter the email address that you have registered with us. This will be your ‘login’.
4. You will receive an email to set a password.
5. Click on the above link again, log in & book your session.
You can also access the portal by going clicking “BOOK YOUR CLASS” at the top of this website. If you have trouble booking via the portal, please call us on 9397 4180 or email email@example.com We are happy to help!
• You can only book in for a session within 24 hours of the start time.
• Gym sessions will be either 60 or 75 minutes long. You can see the length of your session prior to booking
• You can only make 1 booking per day. If you make numerous bookings, they will be cancelled.
ENTRY & EXIT PROCESS
We will be following a strict process regarding gym entry & exit.
1. Wait outside. A staff member will let you in, one at a time.
2. Your temperature will be checked randomly
3. Sanitise your hands.
4. Swipe in at reception using your access key prior to entering the gym, every time
5. Face masks are required to worn when you enter and exit the gym. You are not required to wear masks when you are performing exercise, however, you ARE required to wear a facemask if you are not exercising (for example, using the bathroom or waiting for equipment)
6. Sanitise your hands after your workout.
• Lockers & showers will be unavailable in order to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
• Towels are essential with every workout.
• You are required to wipe down every piece of equipment that you use (we have wipes available in the gym).
Unfortunately, we are unable to run group training classes at this time. We apologise for this inconvenience & will endeavour to run them upon further relaxation of restrictions.
Your direct debit membership payments will commence on the 12th of November and will be adjusted to include the period commencing Monday the 9th of November. Paid in full memberships will be extended by 17 weeks.
Lastly, but most importantly, thank you for understanding during this time. We are so lucky to have such great members and we genuinely cannot wait to see you back here!