The Final Countdown
Great news awesome Atheta Gym members! We are now racing towards a double vaccination rate of 80%, which means the gym should be open for business around Melbourne Cup week - or by November 5th at the latest! We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Your health and safety is always paramount to us. So here are a few housekeeping items to be mindful of when you recommence your workouts.
- Social distancing at all times to be practiced wherever possible
- No Towel, No Workout - please ensure you always bring a clean towel and use is at all times
- Hand Sanitisers - please ensure you sanitise your hands upon entry and regularly during your workout
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit the gym
- If you require a refresher on your workout program. Speak to our lovely reception team to arrange a one off, 30 minute complimentary session with one of our Personal Trainers.
And lastly, as a lead up to our re-opening, we will be reaching out to our current members to get an update on their vaccination status. We can record this on each individuals Member Profile, this way, should we ever be required to provide an update for Government audit purposes, we will be covered :-)
Once we get the official green light to re-open, we will let all our members know via SMS and our social media platforms.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!